HELLO!
My name is Laia, a girl that has a very big dreams. I live in a little village in the province of Barcelona. I speak Catalan, Spanish and a little bit of English, but I decide to write this blog in English for improve it, I will try to do the best that I know. In this blog there will be photography, thoughts, fashion, music, art...
Hope you like it! :)
Hope you like it! :)

Look forward to seeing what you come up with hun!! :) xx
ReplyDeletehttp://zizziswardrobe.blogspot.com/
Good luck :)
ReplyDeleteLove
/S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com
♥
good luck honey :*
ReplyDeletekisses from Poland!
Hope you post soon!
ReplyDeletex Michelle | thefeatherden.net
Hi Laia! Welcome to blogging! So you live in Barcelona!? That must be such a lovely place! xoxoxoo
ReplyDeleteI´ll be back soon.
ReplyDeleteand i´d like you check out mine and follow me if you really like.
http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com
Hey! gracias por participar en mi sorteo, te sigo desde ya! un besoooo y suerte!
ReplyDeleteHello! :D
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeleteI found your blog because you follow Ashley’s blog (Ring my bell) and I thought I would check out a few other bloggers that follow her. Good luck with the blogging It would be cool if we could follow each other!
If you have facebook, I would be so grateful if you could like my page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkdoll
Aimee: http://www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
xxx
hello :)
ReplyDeleteWin a dress and 50$ to spend on sheinside on my blog
Join my giveaway
www.ontomywardrobe.com
Looking forward to see what you write :)) Goodluck
ReplyDelete---loyaltofashion.blogspot.com