REMEMBERING LONDON 2010


Two years ago on these days I was in London doing an english course and enjoying the city! I love it, and I hope to live there someday :)

At the Tate modern
View from Greenwich



Comments

  1. These images purely capture London at its best!! You look simply stunning in the little sheer dress, too!

    Loving your blog,
    -Lauren
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics !

    Would be awesome if you'd check out my blog and enter my giveaway !
    STRANGE OBSESSIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que recuerdos, me encanta Londres!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pics!

    you have such a lovely blog too, definitely following :)

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. please feel free to enter into my brand new giveaway! you can win one of two big jewellery/accessory prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laia, I love it. I am following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Thanks for your time. Hope to hear from you soon. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. London is great. O#m very lucky to live in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went to London two years ago and I love it. Welcome to the blogger world, this is my new blog http://touchvanilla.blogspot.com.es/, I have begun this week. I hope you like it. (I also speak english a little, sorry for my possibles mistakes)

    ReplyDelete
  8. London looks beautiful! I would love to visit the place one day. :)

    Gazillionth Thought Bubble

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post !

    Really cool pictures you took especially the hands really cool :)


    If you have the time you are always welcome on my blog :)

    I just wanted to let you know I’ll be following you around from now
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl


    ReplyDelete
  10. Sobre los tatus a mi tb me daban miedo al principio porque odio las agujas, y al final ya tengo 3 y ahora en septiembre voy a por el cuarto (va a ser enorme!!) Hay una web que visito de vez en cuando y en la que han publicado algunos de mis tatus por si te sirve de inspiracion, se llama tattoologist :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhh what's not to love here!Love,looove!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love London so much! I find crazy how much this city inspires me! COuld you please consider following each other?? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com and my twitter is @shineonbyandrea !

    ReplyDelete
  13. great pictures! London is my favorite city too, seeing pictures of it always makes me miss it so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts